DevOps Engineer- GPU, K8s, DFS
DevOps · Warszawa Flexible Remote
You'll be working on mainly new features.
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work on the world’s fastest and most advanced analytics platform a GPU accelerated relational database. It is over 1,000 times faster than alternative technology.
You will solve problems with Kubernetes and GPU, and cloud orchestration for the database. Whilst working on reliability assurance, you will mitigate problems before clients encounter them. You will work with clients to help them improve what they see, enable ease of use of their systems and improve automation. For example, helping data scientists to allow them to solve problems with data.
Brytlyt is a young and dynamic company with a big vision – to empower organizations through transformational data analytics. We firmly believe that at the heart of achieving this is delivering “Speed of Thought Analytics”.
Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
- Designing and implementing Cloud services solutions (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Kubernetes deployment configuration development
- Development of k8 operator for platform development
- Build system upgrades, building CI/CD pipelines using GitLab
- Server maintenance & monitoring
- Design, build and operate data processing pipelines (Ansible, Airflow, Argo)
- Python based exploratory test framework development
nice to have , jr reg adv , master
- Python reg
- Linux adv
- Docker adv
- Kubernetes adv
- AWS adv
- Clean Code -
- Shell (bash, zsh) reg
- Server Monitoring Tools reg
- Critical thinking, can do attitude
- PostgreSQL n
- OpenVPN n
- Distributed File System n
- Agile Management - Kanban
- Issue tracking tool - Jira
- Knowledge repository - Wiki
- Provisioning - Terraform
- Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes
- Cloud infrastructure - AWS, GCP, Azure, dedicated servers
- Operating System - Linux
- 16,000-24,000 PLN gross monthly B2B
- Salary review every 6 months, 1,000PLN potential raise