Web Technologies · Warszawa Flexible Remote
This role is perfect for creative people who want to have an impact on the product they're working on. We need developers who will care about the product & actively participate in its development.
We’re looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to be a key member of our team working on a leading visual analytics application.
You’ll be working on the end-to-end technical design, integration, testing and deployment of new products and features. You'll improve and extend our application that’s built with React, Redux & Node.js. For example, designing and implementing new visualisation methods, optimizing client-side performance, providing integrations with external services, and creating innovative SAAS functionalities.
In our team you’ll work with our partners and clients to deliver great code, great products and great experiences. Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
You will -
- actively participate in Spotlyt's development on all possible levels
- mainly work on new features.
- cooperate with C++ and sales teams.
- proactively provide solutions and implement them.
- Integration tests
- QA Manager
- Unit test - TDD
- Tester - 1
- Agile Management
- Code reviews
- Static code analysis - eslint
- Build server - GitLab
We're looking for :
- At least 5 years of commercial programming experience
- Very good knowledge of React and Redux stack
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- English (B2 level)
- Experience or willingness to get experience in backend technologies (Node.js)
It'd be nice to have:
- Knowledge about libraries for data visualization (d3, Plotly, etc.)
- Knowledge about mapping services (Mapbox, Google Maps, etc.)
- Experience with Docker
- Mathematics, statistics or a data science background
- Experience with stats or business insights tools, e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, R Studio
- 18-25,000 PLN Monthly B2B
- permanent contract UoP or a B2B
- private medical
- remote working or office
- Salary review every 6 months, 1,000PLN potential raise