Senior C++ Developer - GPU DB, CUDA
Engineering · Warszawa Temporarily Remote
If you're creative & want to have an impact on the product, you'll be perfect for the role. You'll have the space to share and defend ideas you're proud of.
We're looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join our engineering team. Our main product is a GPU accelerated relational database, the world’s fastest, most advanced analytics platform, which you will design and develop. It is over 1,000 times faster than alternative technology.
Brytlyt is a young and dynamic company with a big vision – to empower organizations through transformational data analytics. We firmly believe that at the heart of achieving this is delivering “Speed of Thought Analytics”.
You will work on international projects in small teams across the development life cycle starting with inception, proof of concept and development research through initial planning and sizing. You may also develop new modules and packages that integrate into existing code. You will help define and implement best practices including coding and architecture standards You'll mentor and guide junior members.
You'll be continually learning and want to share your knowledge, take ownership, and see working in a start-up type environment as a plus.
You will -
- Develop C and C++ code.
- Provide documentation to support new team members.
- Inception, Proof of Concept and research.
- Give input into sizing and planning.
- Adopt Agile project management.
- Be involved in code reviews.
- Build, Deploy & Test.
- Co-operate on QA and testing strategy.
- Mentor and guide staff
- Share your ideas on architecture and design.
We're looking for -
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in C++
- Problem solving, Critical thinking, Proactivity
- Good English communication skills
Nice to haves:
- experience with multi-machine distributed systems
- experience with Networking
How we work:
- Integration tests
- Agile management - Scrum
- Issue tracking tool - Jira
- Code reviews - Bitbucket
- Version control system - GIT
- 16-25,000 monthly B2B
- permanent contract or possibility for a B2B contract
- private medical
- Salary review every 6 months, 1,000PLN potential raise