C++ Developer - GPU DB
Engineering · Warszawa Flexible Remote
We will support you to develop and take ownership for your work. When you have a great idea we'll encourage you to share it & you'll have the chance to promote implementing it.
You will work on the world’s fastest and most advanced analytics platform a GPU accelerated relational database. It is over 1,000 times faster than alternative technology.
Brytlyt is a young and dynamic company with a big vision – to empower organizations through transformational data analytics. We firmly believe that at the heart of achieving this is delivering “Speed of Thought Analytics”.
You will work across the development life cycle starting with inception, proof of concept and development research through initial planning and sizing. There is an opportunity to develop new modules and packages that integrate into existing code.
This person will be required to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders in the project. Including the development team, project and business management and end users. We'll work with you to develop your skills and advance into a senior role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop C and C++ code.
- Review existing code.
- Provide documentation to support new team members.
- Inception, Proof of Concept and research.
- Input into sizing and planning.
- Adopt Agile project management.
- Build, Deploy & Test.
- QA and testing strategy.
Must haves -
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in C++
- Problem solving, Critical thinking, Proactivity
Nice to have:
- experience with multi-machine distributed systems
- experience with Networking
How we work:
- Integration tests
- Agile management - Scrum
- Issue tracking tool - Jira
- Code reviews - Bitbucket
- Version control system - GIT
- 15-24,000 PLN monthly
- permanent contract or possibility for a B2B contract
- private medical
- Salary review every 6 months with a potential 1,000 pln raise