Front-End Developer - React/Redux
Web Technologies · Warszawa Flexible Remote
Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
You’ll be working on the technical design, integration, testing and deployment of new products and features. You'll improve and extend our application that’s built with React, Redux & Node.js. For example, designing and implementing new visualisation methods, optimizing client-side performance, providing integrations with external services, and creating innovative SAAS functionalities.
In our team you’ll work with our partners and clients to deliver great code, great products and great experiences. Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
- actively participate in Spotlyt's development
- work on key customer-facing product features
- build visualisations for data and insights
- build a modern react/ redux web application
- mainly work on new features.
- work closely with C++ and sales & product teams to design features.
- Integration tests
- QA Manager
- Unit test - TDD
- Tester - 1
- Agile Management
- Code reviews
- Static code analysis - eslint
- Build server - GitLab
- knowledge of React and Redux stack
- some knowledge of SQL
- English (B2 level)
- You to create beautiful yet simple and intuitive user interfaces
- A willingness to learn new technologies and continually improve
- An entrepreneurial engineer who’s motivated by getting a product into customers’ hands
Nice to have:
- Backend technology experience e.g. (Node.js)
- Know about libraries for data visualization (d3, Plotly, etc.)
- Know about mapping services (Mapbox, Google Maps, etc.)
- Experience with Docker
- Mathematics, statistics or a data science background
- Experience with stats or business insights tools, e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, R Studio
- 15-25,000 PLN Monthly
- permanent contract or possibility for a B2B contract
- private medical
- remote working 100% whilst the current restrictions are in place. Possibility of a partial or fully remote role afterwards.
- Salary review every 6 months, 1,000 PLN potential raise.