Intern -Recruiter - Technology
Office / HR · Warszawa Flexible Remote
If you're a graduate who's an aspiring recruiter, come and work for this fast growing technology company.
We’re looking for a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Intern who is passionate about matching technical job seekers with jobs they will love. The role would suit a student or a recent graduate looking for a part-time role. You'll work for a fast growing technology company.
Brytlyt is a young and dynamic company with a big vision – to empower organisations through transformational data analytics. We firmly believe that at the heart of achieving this is delivering “Speed of Thought Analytics”, and we have built the world’s fastest analytics platform. By using Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) our data processing engine is over 1,000 times faster than other technologies.
What you'll do -
- Build successful tech recruiting programs
- Build relationships with university careers centres, tech communities etc
- Review candidate applications and resumes
- Advance qualified candidates through the hiring process - contacting them, setting up interviews
- use our ATS - Applicant Tracking System
- Transform the way that job seekers learn about, apply to, and get hired by us
- source candidates
- use social media to target and source candidates
- people skills
- studies in business, psychology or a related subject
Nice to have -
- recruitment or HR experience
- event organisation
- knowledge of the technology sector
- paid role
- flexible remote and part office work
- flexible hours - part-time 10-20 hours per week
- training and mentoring
- You will learn a lot + directly impact the growth of a business.
- Access to a network of startups, tech communities etc
- Casual dress code
- Meaningful work
- Career advice