Scrum Master / Project Manager
Office / HR · Warszawa Fully Remote
Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
We’re looking for an exceptional Scrum Master / Project Manager to help us build our GPU accelerated relational database, the world’s fastest, most advanced analytics platform. It is over 1,000 times faster than alternative technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Brytlyt and help us empower organisations through transformational data analytics.
You'll be continually learning and want to share your knowledge, take ownership, and see working in a start-up type environment as a plus.
This role is for Scrum Masters /Project Managers with proven experience in managing and succeeding with software development projects in agile environments. You will have the opportunity to organize teams, milestones, sprints, internal and external resources. You will be supporting teams to succeed in their goals by mitigating risks and removing obstacles.
- Your main responsibility is a Scrum Master role. You will help teams to successfully deliver projects.
- Take care of the proper Scrum implementation in Scrum Teams.
- Work with the Product Owner to help define projects roadmaps, milestones, scopes and deadlines while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Organize and lead project status and scrum events.
- Measure progress and velocity and manage risks and issues.
- Support teams, product owners, and manage stakeholder communications.
- On the project management side of this role you will provide reports, schedules etc.
- At least 3 years of running agile projects and 2 year experience in a Scrum Master role.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in overseeing multiple project teams.
- Strong analytical, time-management, planning, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and similar tools
- Advanced English and fluent Polish
Nice to have:
- Experience working with distributed teams and remote engineers
- Previous development background.
- Agile, PMBOK, Prince2 certification
- Salary - 14-20,000 monthly B2B
- Private Medical
- Bi-annual salary review with a potential 1,000 pln increase