Office / HR · Warszawa Fully Remote
Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to help us with customer engagements. You will play a critical role in our mission to deliver groundbreaking data analytics solutions to our clients.
Brytlyt is a young and dynamic company with a big vision – to empower organizations through transformational data analytics. We firmly believe that at the heart of achieving this is delivering “Speed of Thought Analytics”, and we have built the world’s fastest analytics platform. By using Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) our data processing engine is over 1,000 times faster than other technologies.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for product attainment activities. You will work with the engineering, projects, web technology and product teams to deliver optimized and compelling Brytlyt products.
- Gather the business requirements for the product.
- Design, maintain and track the progress of the product roadmap.
- Plan releases.
- Manage the project’s backlog (we use Jira).
- Document the User Stories.
- Work hand-at-hand with Developers.
- Work with stakeholders during refinement and backlog grooming sessions.
- Experience as a Product Owner (3+ years)
- Experience in writing user stories
- Experience in the project management role like Project Manager, Scrum Master, PMO, or similar.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven experience driving product and business decisions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with developers.
- Advanced English and fluent Polish
Nice to have
- Experience as a business analyst
- Salary - 14-20,000 monthly B2B
- Private Medical
- Salary review every 6 months with a potential 1,000 PLN raise.