We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work on the world’s fastest and most advanced analytics platform a GPU accelerated relational database. It is over 1,000 times faster than alternative technology.
You will solve problems with Kubernetes and GPU, and cloud orchestration for the database. Whilst working on reliability assurance, you will mitigate problems before clients encounter them. You will work with clients to help them improve what they see, enable ease of use of their systems and improve automation. For example, helping data scientists to allow them to solve problems with data.
Brytlyt is a young and dynamic company with a big vision – to empower organizations through transformational data analytics. We firmly believe that at the heart of achieving this is delivering “Speed of Thought Analytics”.
Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
- server maintenance
- server monitoring
- preparing and improvement CI/CD systems
- K8S configuration and improvement
- monitoring improvement
- working with cloud (AWS)
- strong background in Linux administration (configuration & troubleshooting)
- Cloud experience - maintaining applications for cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS) [one of]
- Containers experience - Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes
- IaaC experience - Ansible, Salt-stack, Terraform, Pulumi, Cloudformation, Helm (one of)
- Strong prioritization & troubleshooting skills - Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies like PostgreSQL, Nginx, Grafana, etc.
Nice to have:
- Network experience - knowledge about networking (routing, VPNs, etc.)
- Version control systems (e.g. git)
- Security knowledge (a big plus)
- Programming experience - Go, shell, Python (a plus)
- Automatization experience - Jenkins, Gitlab-runner, CircleCI
- 20,000-25,000 PLN gross monthly B2B
- medical insurance for you and your family 100% covered by Brytlyt
- B2B contract or possibility for a Permanent contract
- Medicover Premium
- Multisports Card
- Loyalty Bonus - on their 1 year anniversary employees will receive a salary increase of 10%, after 2 years 16%, after 3 years - 20%
- Employees' Salary Bands assessed annually.