We’re looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to be a key member of our team working on a leading visual analytics application.
Spotlyt, the application written in TypeScript, can handle complex queries on billions of rows of data, delivering results in milliseconds visualized on charts and maps. We’re delivering unique solutions to diverse clients from an array of sectors for example, a global telecoms company that uses Spotlyt to allow them to discover previously inaccessible insights through our intuitive dashboard that converts raw data into decision-ready information.
You’ll be working on the end-to-end technical design, integration, testing and deployment of new products and features. You'll improve and extend our application that’s built with React, Redux & Node.js. For example, designing and implementing new visualization methods, optimizing client-side performance, providing integrations with external services, and creating innovative SAAS functionalities.
In our team you’ll work with our partners and clients to deliver great code, great products and great experiences. Innovation is key to us so be ready to create, share and defend new ideas and solutions. Then we’ll give you the space to work on your new ideas and implement them in a way you’re proud of.
- Actively participate in Spotlyt's development on all possible levels
- Mainly work on new features
- Proactively provide solutions and implement them
- Cooperate with the other teams
- Integration tests
- QA Manager
- Unit test
- TDD Concept
- Agile Management
- Code reviews
- Static code analysis - ESLint
- Build server – GitLab - CI/CD
We're looking for:
- Very good knowledge of React and Redux stack
- Good knowledge of REST API
- Practical knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience or willingness to get experience in backend technologies (Node.js)
- Knowledge about libraries for data visualization (d3, Plotly, etc.)
- Experience with Docker
- English (B2 level)
It'd be nice to have:
- Knowledge about mapping services (Mapbox, Google Maps, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Mathematics, statistics or a data science background
- Experience with stats or business insights tools, e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, R Studio